We're looking for Student Ambassadors!
Want to make some extra cash while you're at uni, develop your skill set for after uni, AND join a great team?
Not only is the role paid (£££), but you'll also have the opportunity to develop lots of transferable skills that look great on a CV such as...
- People/social skills
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Working as part of a (great) team
- Presentation skills
Typical work will involve:
- Giving tours to prospective students on open days
- Helping out on Induction weekend, welcoming new students to Coventry and helping them settle into their new accommodation
- Helping out in halls
- Meeting & greeting international arrivals in Coventry
- And more!
Hours are flexible and can be arranged around your studies and coursework (so you can work as much or as little as you like)!
We also have work available over the summer, including:
- Events over the Clearing/A-level results period
- Preparation for new arrivals in September
- Airport meet & greet service in September and October
So if you're living in Coventry over the summer (or in commutable distance), this is the perfect opportunity for you to make extra cash before the semester starts!
Free refreshments are often available to our working ambassadors, you will get a free polo shirt to wear on your shifts, and paid training before you start!
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduates or Master's students who will be studying in Coventry from September 2021
- You don't have to live in halls for your next academic year to be able to apply
How do I apply?
- You'll be asked to fill out your basic details on the application form
- Answer the question: Why would you be a great FutureLets ambassador? (100-words)
- That's it!
We'll invite you to register with The Future Works in April/May if you're successful.
You must have a National Insurance number to be able to work for us, so if you are interested and do not yet have a NI number, we recommend you apply for that now on the gov.uk website.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
*Please note that all work is subject to Covid restrictions in place at the time.
- Read Next
- Living in Private Accommodation- Rusne's Story Living in Private accommodation- Chloe's Story City of Culture 2021 Lockdown rules easing 12th April Moving out of Accommodation World Health Day 2021 Stress Awareness Month Rusne's 4-year University Journey Ramadan Autism Awareness Week
- Protect your valuables and get insured! Numerology, Astrology, Horoscope: Are They Accurate? Do you need extra cover? Houses VS Halls How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! 9 things to consider when viewing a house House Hunting: Advice from a third year