We're looking for Student Ambassadors!
Want to make some extra cash while you're at uni, develop your skill set for after uni, AND join a great team?
We're looking for students like you to join the FutureLets team! Applications for our Student Ambassador roles are NOW OPEN!
Not only is the role paid (£££), but you'll also have the opportunity to develop lots of transferable skills that look great on a CV such as...
- People/social skills
- Leadership skills
- Time management
- Working as part of a (great) team
- Presentation skills
Don't worry though, we won't just toss you into the deep end! You'll receive training and be buddied up with an experienced ambassador for things like open days to begin with.
Typical work will involve:
- Giving tours to prospective students on open days
- Hosting events as part of the Residence Life programme, e.g. movie nights, gaming competitions, seasonal events, ice skating, etc.
- Helping out on Induction weekend, welcoming new students to Coventry and helping them settle into their new accommodation
We also have work available over the summer, with an open day on June 16th, so if you're living in Coventry over the summer (or in commutable distance), this is the perfect opportunity for you to make extra cash before the semester starts!
Free refreshments are available to our working ambassadors, as well as free entry to things like ResLife trips. And we have a lot of ResLife events planned like trips to Blenheim Palace, Bicester Village, Escape rooms & more... so you'll get to have a lot of fun on the job - who knew having a job could be so fun?
Who are we looking for?
- 2nd and 3rd-year students
What's the application process?
- You'll be asked to fill out your basic details on the application form
- Answer the question: Why would you be a great FutureLets ambassador? (100-words)
- That's it!
- Read Next
- Now that you've moved in... #Dontbedaft: Our Top 5 Safety Tips Bringing your bicycle to CU? Your guide to a night out in Coventry! Go Green! How YOU can save some energy The essentials for your first food shop! CU Students' Union: Get stuck in! Life in the UK vs. China
- #DontBeDaft: Stay safe in Freshers Week Your campus facilities! Bringing your bicycle to CU? Your guide to a night out in Coventry! Moving in: What to do once you've settled...