We want to help you avoid charges
Do you know what The Licence to Occupy is?
Well, if you don't, you need to!
As part of your contract and agreement with Coventry University, there are certain terms & conditions that you have legally agreed with. For more information, keep reading...
The Licence to Occupy consists of the following:
- The Offer of University Accommodation setting out the details of the offer of accommodation to you
- The terms of The Licence to Occupy
- Any fee information and/or summary of costs in relation to the Licence Fee issued with the Offer of University Accommodation or after issue of the Offer
The Licence to Occupy is a legally binding contract between you and the University.
This information is extremely important and useful for you and you should read it in its entirety. It details key information about:
- Licence fees & charges
- Guest policies
- Damages & associated fees
- Termination of the contract, withdraw from your residency and/or the University
- Expected and unacceptable conduct
- Your responsibilities
Make yourself familiar with the document so that you don't get any charges or fines for your behaviour and actions in your accommodation. For example, any student found to be causing a nuisance will be charged under Schedule One of The Licence to Occupy.
#DontBeDaft, download your copy now and avoid those charges
- Read Next
- Your rent FAQs answered! Moving in: What to do once you've settled... Have you sorted your bills for next year? The must-have house viewing checklist #DontBeDaft: Getting Home Safe Got something to say about your accommodation? #Dontbedaft: Our Top 5 Safety Tips Need something fixing in your accommodation? #DontBeDaft: The Gas Safety Series
- Things that happen when you go home for summer... Student Accommodation at Coventry University The must-have house viewing checklist Should I get a paid job or work experience over the summer? Need something fixing in your accommodation?