an open laptop computer sitting on top of a desk



By bzdani 29 Jan 2018

What you need to know about requesting a refund...

If you require a refund, you will need to request the refund of any credit balance in your accommodation account by completing a Refund Request form, available on the Finance portal pages, or you can visit the University's Withdrawal page, where you can find the relevant forms to complete, along with the refund policy.

Please note that this is the only form that will be accepted for a refund request, and it must be typed. Once you have completed the form, please send it to

The refund will be paid directly to the bank account that the original payment came from via BACS or electronic transfer. This may take up to 4 weeks to process.

*Failure to provide the correct information may result in your application for a refund being rejected by Finance and the completion of a new form will be required, which could cause significant delays to you receiving the funds.

For further information please contact


refund, fees, payment, help,

Popular topics in Accommodation