Need something fixing in your accommodation?
Whether a leaky tap or dodgy door lock, it can be frustrating when something is broken in your flat
Familiarise yourself with reporting issues and you'll get them fixed ASAP!
Estate Self Service
This system has been introduced by Estates to improve the fault reporting process if you're in Priory Hall, The Cycle Works, Quadrant Hall, Singer Hall and University Owned Houses.
To make things easier for us, please fill out all of the boxes required:
- The room where the fault is - e.g. your room number/the bathroom
- What the fault is - The more detail you provide the better our team will be able to deal with your report
- Tell us if it's urgent - We can prioritise work based on how urgent we believe it to be, based on the info you provide
In the event of an emergency repair in University-owned accommodation, such as a major power outage or flood, during office hours (Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 6pm), please call FutureLets directly on 024 7615 8158.
In out of office hours, call the Protection Service on 024 7765 7363.
If you're in Liberty Point...
Report any repairs to reception between 9am and 5.30pm, Monday to Friday, or report it to on-site security officers outside of these times and in an emergency.
If you're in Lynden House...
Report any repairs to the Derwent Living representative on site. You can also phone 01423 740504 or email email@example.com.
Firstly, take a look at our troubleshooting guide. If your problem can't be solved in here then don't panic!
If you're in a property which is privately let through FutureLets, your Tenancy Agreement will determine who you should report your maintenance request to.
For Managed properties, you can report the problem to us at FutureLets directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange with the landlord to solve the problem.
In the case of an emergency in one of our Managed properties out of office hours, please call the emergency phone number (found in your Tenancy Agreement).
For properties which are let on a Rent Collection or Let Only basis through FutureLets, you'll need to report your maintenance request directly to your landlord.
You can find out which level of service your property has by checking your Tenancy Agreement.
The sooner you report an issue, the sooner it can be resolved!
- Read Next
- City of Culture 2021 Lockdown rules easing 12th April Moving out of Accommodation World Health Day 2021 Stress Awareness Month Rusne's 4-year University Journey Ramadan Autism Awareness Week 9 things to consider when viewing a house House Hunting: Advice from a third year
- Protect your valuables and get insured! Numerology, Astrology, Horoscope: Are They Accurate? Do you need extra cover? Houses VS Halls How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! 9 things to consider when viewing a house House Hunting: Advice from a third year