How to use Singer Hall (premium) appliances
We have lots of great appliances for you to use while you're becoming a master in the kitchen, but before you can do that you're going to need to know how to use them
Here are all the how-to guides you'll need so you can get cooking (and feed yourself) while you're at uni...
How to use your Electric Oven
To use the bottom oven:
- Push the relevant dial and turn to select the desired temperature
To use the top oven:
- Push the function dial and turn to select the top oven setting
- Then push the temperature dial in, and turn to select the desired temperature
How to use your Gas Hobs
- Before cooking, make sure the extractor fan is on
- Turn ignition dial to the right and pull up
- Select the dial for the hob you want to light
- Push in and turn to the left to light hob
- At the end of cooking, push the ignition dial in to lock it into off position
So you can sauté your way through uni...
How to use your Electric Grill
- Push the function dial and turn to select the grill setting
- Then push the temperature dial in, and turn all the way to the left
Now you're all set to become the next top chef at Singer Hall!
- Read Next
- International Day of Education - 24th Jan 2021! Must Read Books for Lockdown 3.0 Life as a returning student: Advantages of living in halls in 2nd + 3rd year Living in Private Accommodation for 2nd+3rd year World Religion Day- Sunday 17th January 2021 What to do if you have to self isolate in Student Accommodation STIQ Awareness Day - Are you sexually aware? Blog: How to Survive Lockdown Season 3 A day in the life: My lockdown routine Top Tips for Online Learning
- Protect your valuables and get insured! US Election: So what does this mean for the UK? Do you need extra cover? House V's Halls How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Sport in Coventry Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! WIN £50 a week for a year!