How to use Singer Hall (16G & 17G) appliances
We have great appliances for you to use while you're becoming a master in the kitchen, but before you can do that you're going to need to know how to use them
Here are all the how-to guides you'll need so you can get cooking (and feed yourself) while you're at uni...
How to use your Electric Grill
- Select the grill setting
- Turn the temperature dial all the way to the left
- To turn it off, turn the dial completely to the right, so it ends in the starting position
How to use your Electric Oven
- First, choose your oven setting
- If you want to use the oven, choose the Fan oven
- Turn the dial to the desired cooking temperature
- When the oven is ready, the light will turn off
Now you're all set to become the next top chef at Parish Rooms!
- Read Next
- Living in Private Accommodation for 2nd+3rd year World Religion Day- Sunday 17th January 2021 What to do if you have to self isolate in Student Accommodation STIQ Awareness Day - Are you sexually aware? Blog: How to Survive Lockdown Season 3 A day in the life: My lockdown routine Top Tips for Online Learning Lockdown 3.0: Everything you need to know as a student National Obesity Week National Houseplant Week
- Protect your valuables and get insured! US Election: So what does this mean for the UK? Do you need extra cover? House V's Halls How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Sport in Coventry Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! WIN £50 a week for a year!