How to use Parish Rooms appliances
We have great appliances for you to use while you're becoming a master in the kitchen, but before you can do that you're going to need to know how to use them
Here are all the how-to guides you'll need so you can get cooking (and feed yourself) while you're at uni...
How to use your Electric Grill
- Select the grill setting
- Turn the temperature dial all the way to the left
- To turn it off, turn the dial completely to the right, so it ends in the starting position
How to use your Electric Oven
- First, choose your oven setting
- If you want to use the oven, choose the Fan oven
- Turn the dial to the desired cooking temperature
- When the oven is ready, the light will turn off
Now you're all set to become the next top chef at Parish Rooms!
- Read Next
- ResLife: Black Friday Reslife: Dr Who Day ResLife: Alcohol Awareness Week Reslife: International Mens Day Reslife: BBC Children in Need – What, Why and How can I help? Reslife: Born in Cov, Stayed in Cov Reslife: International Day of Tolerance US Election: So what does this mean for the UK? ResLife: World Kindness Day Reslife: Movemeber Blog
- Protect your valuables and get insured! Do you need extra cover? Protect your belongings! House V's Halls How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Sport in Coventry Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green! WIN £50 a week for a year!