Cookie Consent by
a close up of a logo


FAQ: Can my parents look after my Finance?

By bzdani 06 Feb 2018

What if I want my parents or guardian to look after my Finance Account? 

If you want to nominate your parent or guardian to discuss your Finance account with the University, you can complete a consent form.

Please make sure your nominated person consents to you sharing their contact details with the University, for the purposes of discussing your Finance account (this can include anything from accommodation fees, damage charges, credits, etc). Once you have completed the form, please send it via email to:

For more FAQ's click here!


FAQ, advice, help, fees, payments,

Popular topics in Accommodation