Enrolment: How to become a Coventry student
So you passed the first hurdle and got into Coventry (congrats!), there are just a few things you need to do before you can head off to uni.
Enrolment is your first step into uni life: after following these steps you'll be an official Coventry student! So, here's what you have to do:
- Have you got your enrolment online email link?
- Follow the link in the email to enrol before you arrive - don't be silly, don't do it the night before!
- Done all this? Now you can collect your Phoenix card from The Hub once you arrive.
If you haven't received your enrolment email then don't fret! Pop online and check out our Freshers article here to find out how to get in touch.
If you're still stuck contact email@example.com
You are one step closer to jetting off to Coventry - woo! Before you can enrol you must get the following documents verified:
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) Statement (Tier 4 students only)
- UK Visa (for Tier 4 students this will be a BRP card)
- A valid passport
- Academic qualifications (Tier 4 students: the qualifications you need to bring will be listed on your CAS statement. For other students, the qualifications will be listed on your offer letter)
- Evidence of your English ability (IELTS). If you're a Tier 4 student you will need the exact English qualification listed on your CAS statement, for other students the qualification will be listed on your offer letter.
- Your financial sponsor letter (if applicable)
Once you arrive, you must gather the above documents and take them to the Student Centre during the enrolment period to be verified. As soon as they are verified, you will be able to enrol online.
What happens next?
You get to pick up your swanky new Phoenix card, which means you are officially a Coventry University student! It's not just a little card with your name on it though, it grants you access to some really cool and important things at uni such as all of the faculty buildings (meaning you can get exploring once you arrive).
Not only do you get your Phoenix card, you also get your unique uni email and username which means you can start receiving emails from all your favourite lecturers and log on to Moodle, and also access even more university facilities.
Good luck with your enrolment - See you soon!
- Read Next
- Your rent FAQs answered! Your campus facilities! Bringing your bicycle to CU? Need support with your studies? Laundry made easy! Your guide to a night out in Coventry! CU Students' Union: Get stuck in! You know you're a CU student when...
- Check out the FREE sports facilities! FIFA tournament You know you're a CU student when... Not getting on with your flatmates? Dealing with difficult housemates?