Deals, discounts and offers galore
We're approaching that point of the year where your bank account is about to look VERY healthy...
BUT if you still want to be able to go out and enjoy yourself throughout the full term, not just at the beginning, we've got you! There are plenty of deals that you and your friends can enjoy to make sure you’re eating delicious food and having a fun social life whilst saving money all year round...
Food can be very expensive nowadays, especially when you’re eating out, and who doesn’t enjoy eating out every once in a while? As a student, you can create an account with ‘Student Beans’ where you’ll find loads of discounts on any food you fancy, e.g. 30% off at Pizza Express.
There’s nothing worse than spending a fortune on travel before you’ve even started your day or journey. As a student you can get a bunch of different discounts and deals on different travel methods:
- Train fares can be very expensive but with a 16-25 railcard you can get a third off rail fares to travel all across Britain so you can get to and from destinations at a much cheaper price.
- If you need to travel by bus you will find you’ll have spent all your change on one ticket before you know it and if you’re doing this regularly it can add up. To get cheaper tickets, try buying in bulk to get a cheaper price overall. This is particularly useful if you’re a student that does a lot of travelling by bus regularly.
- Thinking about doing some work abroad for your uni placement or are in need of a holiday with your friends? Well, Student Universe has loads of flights made at a cheaper price for students so you can fly safely and happy knowing you haven’t drained your bank account.
We all deserve to give ourselves some retail therapy from time to time but this can be expensive. That’s why downloading the UniDays app and creating an account will be an investment. Either show your UniDays ID instore or enter the discount codes online, you'll find hundreds of deals at your fingertips.
And there you have it, a whole bunch of brilliant deals for you to try out and have fun with; happy spending!
- Read Next
- ResLife Recommends: Living Healthy; Planning, Saving, Prepping, Cooking TOP 10 places to visit in Coventry! ResLife Sustainable Living ResLife: Savvy, Sassy Student Life! Join our LIVE event! We've got you covered- What you need to know about contents insurance WIN £50 a week for a year! Do you need extra cover? Protect your belongings! CUSU Freshers Social Pass
- Protect your valuables and get insured! Do you need extra cover? Protect your belongings! House V's Halls How to access Wi-fi, report issues and respect your building How to check out of your halls How to use Singer Hall (standard) appliances Sport in Coventry Your Residence Life Coordinator Go Green!