Yay, it's National Curry Week!
We want to celebrate by giving you 7 curry recipes from all over Asia to try out - time to get experimental in the kitchen!
These different countries have some seriously tasty dishes you NEED to try and learn. Plus, you can have one for every day of the week!
1. This Japanese recipe is spicy yet sweet and will warm you up on these cold, rainy Autumn nights.
2. Filipino's love their coconut chicken curries, so if you'd prefer a light and healthier option, this is the recipe for you.
3. Chana Masala is an Indian curry made from tea-infused chickpeas and full of flavour. Perfect for vegetarians and vegans!
4. A traditional Vietnamese dish, Cà Ri Gà, is a chicken curry with lots of tasty veggies.
6. Pakistani curries are packed with spice so if you can handle the heat, try Aloo Gosht, a traditional lamb and potato curry.
7. A Thai red curry is probably one of the countries well-known dishes and this vegetarian recipe is easy and won't disappoint!