8 signs your flatmate is your BFF
Found your new best friend since moving into halls in September?
Let's take a moment to celebrate all the things you love about your flatmate...
1. They've seen you at your best and your absolute worst
Whether it's dressed to impress for a night out or the sorry state of affairs the morning after!
2. You can talk about anything and everything together
From stressing about uni to emotional relationship chats, they've always got your back and would never judge you on what you say or how you feel.
3. They're your biggest motivator and your worst influence all at the same time
On a health kick wanting to take on a new gym regime? They're there for you! Got an essay in for tomorrow but fancy a few drinks at the pub? They're also there for you, but sometimes in the wrong ways!
4. Food is always shared between you both
They cook meals for you, they offer to get this week's takeaway or surprise you with some study treats when you're feeling stressed.
5. A night in is just as much fun as a night out
Movie night in with all the snacks or a FIFA tournament until the early morning, you can always rely on them for some great company.
6. What's theirs is yours and what's yours is theirs, right?
You share practically everything. Food, clothes, make-up... it's all fair game!
7. They can always lift your mood if you're upset
Upset about a BF or GF? Stressed with your uni work? They always know the right thing to say to make you smile.
8. You can't imagine living with anyone else
You may argue and sometimes annoy each other but you wouldn't change them for the world!
- Read Next
- How to be a good neighbour... How much will renting a house actually cost? Get a discount on your admin fee!!! Found a house? Make sure you check your contract! Different members of your flat family! Moving into a shared house? Agree on these first! Bloggers Wanted! FREE Impetus Intercultural Training Programme
- Get a discount on your admin fee!!! Trip to Oxford and Bicester Village Pancakes worth waking up for Life hack: Budgeting Moving into a shared house? Agree on these first!