It's that time again!
Your latest housekeeping inspections are coming up.
Some tips below on what to look at beforehand (straight from the team at Campus Residences)
- We want you to personalise your room and make it feel homely, but no large items are to be blocking your window e.g flags, clothes/bedclothes or towels drying.
- Hoover your room and the area outside of your room.
- Ensure your room is clean.
- Do not hang any pictures or photos on the walls.
This includes the use of nails, blu tack, sellotape and staplers.
- No bicycles or trolleys are to be stored in your room or apartment. We have bike sheds and lockups for this.
- Shower, sink area and toilet must be clean and white (including under the water line).
Bleach or product for limescale should be used to remove water stains.
- Cleaning product should be used on all toilet areas, (seat, lid, bowl etc).
- Bathroom floor tiles/lino to be scrubbed with a bleach or bathroom cleaning product using a scrubbing brush.
- Kitchen tiles/lino to be washed, carpet vacuumed and cooker (to include grill/oven and grill tray) to be cleaned.
- Clean your microwave & fridge and defrost your freezer.
- Sink area & countertops to be wiped over and cleaned.
- Remove all rubbish from your rubbish bin.
Follow these steps to make sure you keep your cash for yourself. Fines range from €5 to €20 per offence. Better in your pocket than ours!!
Dates for inspections:
Monday 29th January- College Park 14/15
Tuesday 30th January- Postgraduate Apartments Block A&B
Wednesday 31st January - Hampstead Apartments
Thursday 1st February - Larkfield Apartments
Friday 2nd February- College Park 17/18/19
Monday 5th February -All Hallows /St Patrick`s Residences
Tuesday 6th February -College Park Apartments 11 /12/13/16
See you soon!